Sunday, December 21, 2008

Gunns & Houses

We've been friends since 1972---I met Lezli Walker in the dorms (Q Hall 7th Floor, Deseret Towers---which they've torn down now!) I was even her bridesmaid...with Debbie Anderson...yea! Now we live just a mile apart and have dinner together regularly...here we are 37 years later.....and our kids are both at Mayo Clinic in residency. Any THEY go out to dinner together. What are the odds? BELOW........
Lezli and I are on the front row...she has the black belt, and I have the longest hair. The girl between us, the blonde, is Debbie (Anderson) Martin. That is her in the picture (above) next to Sam....She has 4 sons...and they all married girls who look just like Debbie! I love all the other girls, too ... l-r top: Debbie , DeAnna, Leslie, Maureen, RuthAnn, Diane...l-r bottom: Lezli, Debbie, Anne (me), Debbie... We lived in a big old white house at the bottom of the ramp down from the Maeser Bldg at BYU. The house was once lived in by James E. Talmage. We had a good time there!

No comments: