Saturday, September 11, 2010

Start of a New School Year











Here's where I spend my mornings..... Periods 1,2,3 & 4 English Literature, Room 220. I just bought a great new lens for my camera.. a fisheye.. or wide angle lens... it actually cost more than my Canon 50D body... geez... but I sure love it. I have taken several large family shoots this week... and they all fit into the picture without me backing way up, and the focus is grand! I made the students stand outside while I took these shots.. with my wide angle. By the way.. I have such GREAT students this year and smaller classes. YEA

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Kami wants to be one of your students.

Elder and Sister Sawyer said...

I want to be one of your students, too! It all looks great.

Robyn said...

your classroom makes me want to pick up some literature and start writing a book report! i love seeing your room!

Anne House said...

Thanks girls... I'll have the principal send the transfer papers right over.