Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cassy, the Brave

I'm not suppose to have favorites, but Cassy Rowe was certainly one of my favorite 4th graders. She was smart (straight 'A's), very athletic, fun, and 'sparkly'...not to mention ADORABLE. I loved her family, too. She is a very good friend of Christian's, and they write and text lots. About two months ago, she was paralyzed in a freak soccer competition and has been at Shriner's Children's Hospital in Sacramento since. She has some movement, and has hope in experimental electrical/and stem cell research.....She was cheerful and WONDERFUL during our visit. When I asked her what she does when she gets discouraged, she quickly replied, "I don't get discouraged".... I love her! Keep her in your prayers. I took this photo of her in 4th grade...she's 16 now.
Here's Christian with his good buddy last week.

No comments: