Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday


Dear Macy...My Sweetheart,

....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are 4 years old now... WOW...I am so happy you are my own little granddaughter. You have my blue eyes (forget Steve's...they're MINE). I love the way you like me to read to you, and that you are SO SWEET when I am there.. and you play with frogs so well, and you help with the baby, and you can read a little bit now and that you have EXACTLY my hair color ... and you have so many cute shoes ....and I LOVE your darling little lips...and you like to sing along with Les Miserables...and that you are a girl's girl because you like to wear girlie things and princess things...and you say THE FUNNIEST THINGS! They are known as "Macyisms".... I wish I were there right now so I could squeeze you and kiss you and pick you up and we could go shopping together. I love you!
.....love, Grandma House

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thanks Mom. Macy and I read this together. She had a big smile on her face the whole time.