Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to All Mothers



This is my mother, and a wonderful, wonderful mother. Mostly, I know her as a great mother, an English teacher, and someone who loved learning, reading, animals and especially horses, any stranger, traveling, and a stellar example of someone who loves the Gospel of Jesus Christ. She also loved Dad and taught us all how it was done by her actions. She treated her own parents with such respect and tenderness. She was the BEST grandmother, and loved her nieces and nephews, too. In honor of you, I am going to make your famous homemade noodles tomorrow for Mother's Day...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

You are so much like her. I love you Mom. Wish I could be there to have some of those noodles

Anonymous said...

I loved you mom....

Anne House said...

Thank you.. who are you?

Anne House said...
This comment has been removed by the author.