Saturday, June 19, 2010

BYU's Coach LaVell Edwards and my son

This is the coolest picture.... years ago (obviously) I took Christian to a BYU game.. now everyone knows that the famous and crusty ole Coach Edwards never smiles (I mean, have you ever seen him smile?) He was coming out of the locker room after the game, so I told Christian to run up and stand right near him, and I'll try to sneak a picture... and just then, he saw what was happening, and he put his hand on the little guy's head and SMILED. What a champ! They should name a stadium after him.

Now he's older and has gone to the dark side.. I mean blonde side..

Steve and Melissa in NYC for the weekend


I love these people.. all so good and faithful, and kind and fun and funny and talented. How fun for Melissa to have sisters finally! This is her father-in-law, Doug Fowler at the end... and assorted brothers and sisters-in-law. But I keep thinking, how lucky they are to have Melissa join the gang.



They do enjoy a good (re: expensive ) meal.




No comments: