Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm in CA again

Love this picture of my brother Brad... you can always find him in the workshop late at night...it is a workman's dream palace in there.
This is the absolutely fantastic view from my parent's house out the back windows. See Mt. Lassen? That's where I learned to ski... took the ski bus up there most almost every Saturday of my high school years ($5.00) I was a proud member of the RBUHS Ski Club. Just in front of the bob-wire fence is a creek that we can canoe in...up stream and down.

We chose beautiful pink flowers for our trip out to the Oak Hill cemetery to see Mother. I almost didn't upload this picture... almost too sad for viewing, but poignant. Dad is 89.


2 comments:

Elder and Sister Sawyer said...

Great picture of your dad at your mom's grave. I know you all miss her so much.

Anne House said...

Thanks... maybe he'll be with her soon