Thursday, December 9, 2010

Way, WAY Better that Oprah's Favorite Things...


During 4th period Friday I was taken by surprise. The Ogden City School Board President & Vice President came into my room to tell me I was chosen for the district's Empowering Excellence Through Education Award

BUT ... even better, and even more tear worthy, I got an "O Captain, My Captain" by two of my students standing on their desks! (thanks Alex and Mitchell).... and I'm not even a dead poet. Generally, the certificate says I'm doing a spiffy job... but more powerfully, my students tell my heart everyday...

HUGS to all my students, you're all too wonderful!

Per. 1

Ben, Lizzeth, Dulce, Kaleb, Diego, Allison, Jose, Jennifer, Estrella, Valerie, Ashley, Wyatt, Harley, Portia, Thomas, Janessa, Alonso, Fabian, Delfina, Juan, Dominic, Ricardo, Tatum, Amanda, Daniella, Sean, Chambrey, Sabrina, Zoe, Christian



Per. 2

Alex, Victor, Isaish, Maria, Carmen, Angelo, Vanessa, Jessica, Araceli, Pedro, Jaydin, Anthony, Elizabeth, Reynaldo, Kiersten, Judy, Connie Jo, Ubaldo, Robert, Savannah, Luis, Alexis, Isaiah



Per. 3

Reyna, Javier, Angel, Hope, Carina, Alejandro, Tim, Dariyan, Crystal, Phoenix, Michelle, Christian, Noah, Andy, Fantasia, Miles, Sara, Suddin, Denton, Marcela, Zachary, Dionisio Jesus, Shantell, Chloe, Alex, Enrique, Dylan, Drew



Per. 4

Ramon, Ashley, Mitchell, Rodolfo, Alex, Reygan, Melissa, Gilverto, Michelle, Derek, Brittany, Anhelicka, Alejandro, Lesieli, Ariana, Emmanuel, Brandon, Cindia, Marisol, Eric, Jose, Yesenia, Riley, Carlos, Esther, Benjamin, Arturo, Amanda

3 comments:

Summer Carlile said...

Congratulations, I wish you had been my teacher!

Anne House said...

Thanks, Sweetie ... I had your darling sister... lucky me.

Carolyn said...

Bravo Anne!You are a role model for teachers; we need clones of you!