Friday, March 7, 2008

Grandpa Donaldson 116 years old today March 7


This is a picture on the day I graduated from BYU...Gary graduated the same day....but look...I have all my grandparents there! I love all of them so much.....l-r,
Ray and Olive Donaldson,
ME,
Violet and Henry Call
Grandpa Donaldson was such a sweet man. He was the oldest of the bunch and lived the longest--96 years! He lived in California for many years after Grandma died, and my mother sure took good care of him. Today is March 7th, his 116th birthday. He was born in 1892. Happy Birthday Grandpa....
Why am I the only one with my eyes open? Hey, notice Grandpa Call's pocket? I bet that envelope has a nice big check for me....he he

1 comment:

Liz Stanley said...

what a great picture. you are beautiful! there's violet and henry!