Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Niece, Christina


Christina sent me this photo in a Christmas card. She is my darling brother Mark's daughter....Here are the top ten reasons I love Christina:

10....She doesn't get mad when I call her Christina, when everyone now calls her
Christie (or 'Krusty').
9.....Her mom is just about my dearest friend..and sister-in-law...
8.....She grew up with and survived (as I did) having three brothers.
7.....She picked a great husband, Trever Jenkins...he's a clone of her.
6.....She's every girl's dream: thin, fair, natural blonde, and blue eyes...
5.....She no sissy girl..she's an ATHLETE!
4.....She's good with money.
3.....She visits me, and she's really really always cheerful
2.....She appreciates little things I give her and writes thank you notes!
1.....She has a smile (and unique tooth) just like my idol, Jacqueline Kennedy.

1 comment:

Liz Stanley said...

Hi Anne! Great to see your gorgeous family. Love to see you're still blogging!!!