Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gary on a Mission

Literally, Gary's on his mission here, doing great work in 1970-72 in the Central American Mission--Nicaragua, Honduras, Panama and Costa Rica. He's all sweaty because it is HOT and also it's about 90% humidity all the time, but he still looks angelic...no wonder I nabbed him right after I met him at Deseret Towers at in BYU.....actually, we dated on/off for three years, then I let him catch me..after I came home from my junior year in Spain and found that girls were bringing him cookies and also trying to snag him... We married our senior year in the Manti Temple August 15th 1975. Great choice....

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Are you sure he's not 12 in this picture? What a baby face!

Melissa said...

In this picture, he looks like Michael Call.