Saturday, August 30, 2008

These are the boxes with the students' folders..they pick them up as soon as they walk in...I am absoloutely spastic about them putting them way perfectly..... These are the girls' boxes..with the girl poets...
These are the boys' boxes ... with boy poets. I separate them by gender because it wasn't nice the other ways.. you know...by ethnic, religion, cool/not cool...
I know Superman never wrote anything, but he's just cool.
The Gone With the Wind poster was the only one I could find without Scarlett busting out all over...Did you know that GWTW is rated the #1 favorite book for woman? I've read it 3 times myself. And did you know that The Diary of Anne Frank is 2nd most widely read non-fiction book read, next only to the BIBLE?!
The Beatles have great poetry that I cover...

4 comments:

Heidi said...

You're so clever. I would have LOVED to have taken your class. I really like the president time line. Excellent way to refer to an era.

Oh, and I never knew about you and Clint!

Anne House said...

he he he he he

Prairie said...

What a cool classroom! I would love to be one of your students!

Oh, and my mom had the presidents faces hanging up in her school room too and she never could get GWBush...

Anne House said...

It must be a left-wing conspiracy. They bought up all the G.W. Bush photos.