Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Classroom at Mt. Ogden Jr. High, Room 220

Okay....big warning to my family, friends, and the assorted lurkers out there who would rather die than look at the next 30+ pictures of my classroom, but my teacher-friends might enjoy them. I love my room..... in fact---every year I say the same thing "My room look so good it's a DARN SHAME to let those kids in. " BUT...the kids have come in and they are WONDERFUL! Either they're just great, smart kids, or they're still scared of me.

This is my desk area..
View from the front right.. notice Clint Eastwood in the corner? He has absolutely no literary value...he's just for me.
View from the front left....
View from the back of the room I refer to these ALL THE TIME while reading our novels/poems...they learn them like the back of their hand...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, Mom. I have thoroughly enjoyed looking at these pictures. I feel like you're back at Barry. I love the posters all over. Your classroom, alone, is inspiring me to read a book of poetry. Your kids are SO lucky to have you.

I miss Frank. NOT.

Brenna said...

I want to be in Mrs. House's class!!!! You're adorable. Yup, I'm assistant directing our fall play, "Lend Me A Tenor." It's hilarious, and I'm very excited. We audition next week! It'll be fun to get to know some kids outside of theatre. In the spring we're doing Thoroughly Modern Millie. I LOVE that show!! Such fun! Good luck with your classes!

davibus said...

Speaking of Frank- there is a guy up here selling his tarantula and cage for $20. hahah frank #2.